About Laura M. Lavoie
Nice to meet you! I’m dpeg Marketing’s Director of Storytelling
Laura creates custom content for clients by developing their unique voice, leaning into their brand, and establishing them as subject matter experts.
Laura has been a figure in the Tiny House movement since she and Matt built their own 120-square-foot tiny home by hand in the mountains near Asheville. She blogged about that experience and traveled to events around the country to share her story of building and living off-grid.
She’s the author of four non-fiction books, currently available on Amazon, about tiny homes, finding a job, and enjoying craft beer.
Laura also writes fiction and has three novels in various stages of revision. She loves traveling, and her favorite cities include Cardiff in Wales, Sienna in Italy, and Savannah, Georgia. She enjoys craft beer, Tiki cocktails, sci-fi conventions, and costuming in her spare time.
- Blog and website content writing
- Create style guides
- Revise content by clients’ request
- Suggesting changes to ensure content is consistent and clear
- Developing and refining each client’s unique voice
- Creating compelling narratives or educational topics to draw readers
- Research given topic
- Optimizing articles for SEO and accessibility
- Create engaging content for blogs, case studies, video scripts, press releases, and other assets
- Identifying gaps in content and recommending new topics
- Staying up to date on industry trends to support content development
- Distilling complex concepts and language into content that is easily understood
- Managing and completing work on time for multiple content writing projects
AMBASSADOR OF BUZZ
- Work closely with clients to ensure alignment and consistency in messaging, branding, and style
- POC with dpeg’s Graphic Designer
- Develop email campaigns, create and schedule posts on clients’ WordPress website
- Create Blog Photo Headers
- Create automated email campaigns based on clients’ needs to gain new customers and build repeat business
- Work with clients to develop social media marketing paid campaigns
- Identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Research social media trends and inform clients of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
Costuming at Conventions
Visiting Asheville Breweries
My Favorite Holiday
to Make Tiki Cocktails
Our Recent Work
Websites are not optional for business. Even if you believe you can work through social media and online storefronts, having a place to house your brand is critical. Why? Because 81% of people rely on their research before making a big life decision, and if you don’t...
Do you know what I love? I love to celebrate things. It doesn’t matter what that thing is; I participate if it’s a celebration. Why? Because I honestly believe that’s the meaning of life. That’s what we’re here to do and to make the most of our limited time on this...
You can’t swing a cat without hitting some news about Twitter these days. For many people, leaving the platform seems the most logical option. But how do you replace such a valuable tool for disseminating news and information? Along with other platforms you already...
DPEG Marketing Company has 7 spots open for website design in 2023. We partner with small businesses to help them grow. We can help you optimize your site and integrate the essential tools. You can build your reputation and be recognizable with the right systems.