Watch dpeg’s Six-Step Methodology
How we are different
- Generating New Ideas
- Solving Problems
- WordPress = Code Is Poetry
- Divi Theme
- Publish with Ease
- Publishing Tools
- User Management
- Extend with Plugins
- Built-in Comments
- Search Engine Optimized
To name a few!
dpeg Marketing Company has created WordPress Websites that are attractive, professional, and simple to use.
No money is exchanged for the consultation appointment; however, there is a cost. The cost is you are not working on your widget but working on your business. We respect your time. If available, we believe the first meeting should include everyone that touches your brand. Let’s gather around your monitor and find out how dpeg Marketing Company can help you.
WE MAKE YOUR WEBSITE WORK EVERYWHERE
We make it easy for your customers to connect on every platform.
Your website must look great on all devices and allow visitors to share your web pages. Sharing icons are fully responsive and look great on even the smallest mobile devices.
Watch dpeg’s Six-Step Methodology
SOLUTIONS, SCOPE OF WORK, AND DELIVERABLES
dpeg Marketing Company will design a website using the latest technologies and trends to portray your brand and objectives.
Our website development process is a six-step methodology for delivering the web solution. The six-step process includes the following deliverables for developing a high-end, content-driven website and cutting-edge web application.
The dpeg Marketing Process
- Gathering all final specifications of the project
- In-depth research of the industry
- Competitive analysis
- Target population
- Keyword research
- CRM compatibility
- The conception of the website's main goals and the users' pathways, including what we call "the preferred customer pathways."
- User experience
- The conception of the website's flow
- Website map
- Preparation of detailed charts showing the different areas of the website, their features, and the technologies
- Conception and creation of the graphic theme of the website
- Color scheme
- General look
- Request all headshots/personal photos
- Page Template
- Mobile Friendly
- Creation of the website
- Content writing for all proposed pages
- Extensive SEO techniques throughout the website
- Keyword description on all photos
- SEO techniques to promote the site and ensure that it appears in the top results for various relevant keywords.
- 100 Keyword tracking report
- Performance Report
QA and Launch
- Extensive testing to ensure the application is 100% bug-free and is fully compatible
- Fine-tuning the final details of the design and features
- Configuration and setup of the server that will host the website
- Migration of the site to the live server and launch
Promotion and Training
- Promotion of the Website
- Creation of a buzz on social media about the site
- Setup integration with Google Business to fully track the traffic on the site.
Our mainstay is located in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina.
Because we are a virtual-based company, your business can be anywhere and use our services.
Website Support Hours
Monday – Friday from 7 am to 3 pm. We are available 24/7 through email or text message. We adhere to a strict policy: scheduled monthly meetings via Zoom, quick turnarounds, affordable pricing, and, above all, quality work.
Teona is outgoing, gregarious, and socially assertive. No one stays a stranger long after they meet her. Teona is enthusiastic and possesses a contagious level of optimism. She cares deeply about her clients, listens carefully to their feedback, and gives her all for their success.
I can't believe we almost let September pass us by without acknowledging National Service Dog Month. We love our animal companions, but Teona's Doberman Amira is more than just a companion. She's a trained service dog and gives Teona the balance, support, and...
It's easy to feel overwhelmed when building a website for your business. There are so many options today that deciding which platform is best for you takes a lot of consideration. Add to that the decision about eCommerce or blogging, and what website platform do you...
Email marketing works. Even though we imagine a world where all communication is centered on social networking, email hasn't lost market share. According to HubSpot, there are 4 billion daily email users, and 77% of marketers have seen increased email engagement in...
Our Recent Work
DPEG Marketing Company has 5 spots open for website design in 2023. We partner with small businesses to help them grow. We can help you optimize your site and integrate the essential tools. You can build your reputation and be recognizable with the right systems.