Remember when the internet was referred to as the Information Super Highway and websites were not a necessary marketing tool.
Now everyone needs a website and a good one.
Building a business website is not an easy task, but it’s an important one. Let our team build a custom website for your business. Why struggle to build a website by yourself when you can have DPEG Marketing do it for you? We help companies with their online marketing efforts, from lead generating websites to email marketing. After all, we are Marketing Specialists.
Schedule your complimentary “Marketing Miracle Hour”
WebsiteWant a new website driving business your way?
- WordPress Platform
- Divi Theme
Website MaintenenceIf you are not working your website, your website is not working for you!
- Content management and updating (Text, Photos and Videos)
- Performance profiling & troubleshooting
- Wordpress updates
- Divi theme update and configuration
- WordPress plugin update, installation, configuration & support
- Responsive website maintenance & support
- Mobile web application maintenance & support
- Keeping your blog updated with fresh content. (Does not include writing)
- Maintaining your latest news. (Does not include writing)
- WordPress security audits and security updates
- Basic SEO
- Monthly scan for broken links
- Weekly backup of website files and database
Website PartnerLooking for that marketing touch.
- Already hired a designer but need a marketing touch?
- We will work right alongside your website developer.
Your Marketing Mentor will create a WordPress website that’s attractive, professional and simple to use.
Your WordPress website needs regular maintenance to perform as it should. Updates are always being made to WordPress as well as themes and plugins. Keeping your WordPress installation up-to-date is extremely important because the updates are security fixes and patches that will prevent potential exploits of the vulnerabilities of your website or blog. Our Maintenance Plans include:
- Unlimited content changes
- Unlimited style and layout changes
- Available 24x7 for emergencies
- Ongoing theme and plugin’s updates
Why having a Marketing Mentor keep your website fresh and current? Items that are not forgotten by the DPEG Marketing Team:
- Keep your site updated with the latest information.
- Post photos of recent events, new products, or new employees
- Make seasonal changes to keep your content fresh
- Change or update new product or service information
- Update portfolio pages to reflect your latest work
- Post special online-only coupons or discounts to encourage more website traffic
- Keep your clients informed of the most current news about your business
- Make regular updates to your content to assist with your site’s search engine marketing