About Teona Rodriguez
Nice to meet you! I’m dpeg Marketing’s Chief Amazement Officer
Starting in 1992, Teona has traveled this country, blazing a marketing trail through West Palm Beach, Birmingham, Houston, and currently Asheville, North Carolina. Teona’s experience and confidence are her defining traits.
Though originally from Connecticut, Teona found her peace here in the southern Appalachian Mountains. She bought a home near the Blue Ridge Parkway with several acres. She loves to get her hands dirty on that land by planting a garden that seems popular with the local wildlife.
Before living near Asheville, Teona never felt like she had a place that provided her with a sense of inner peace. And today, she truly feels that ability to wind down at the end of a day is critical for her overall wellbeing.
CREATOR OF DPEG'S SIX-STEP METHODOLOGY
- Build and optimize a secure website for evolving business needs
- Creating a suitable color scheme or incorporating the client’s color scheme into the web design
- Coding the site’s navigation
- Creating mock-ups of the site for the client’s approval
- Designing CTA’s and integration to CRM
- Perform routine website audits
- Fix any functionality issues
- Updating and maintaining the website
- Crafting compelling SM content
- Posting content across social media accounts
- Develop social media marketing paid campaigns
- Create mini commercial – video shorts
- Interact with clients about their social media/email marketing accounts
- Update the clients’ social media/email marketing data
- Identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Research social media trends and inform clients of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Supervise the execution, monitoring, and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success
CHIEF OF CHATTING
- Provide continued website support – Marketing Partner
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- Being on top of the latest social media trends
- Maintain communication with the dpeg Team
- Maintain communication with Clients
- Create SWAG
- POC – Photography Partner
One day, I hope to visit
Every Nation Park in the US
Currently living in
Training for Service
Our Recent Work
Websites are not optional for business. Even if you believe you can work through social media and online storefronts, having a place to house your brand is critical. Why? Because 81% of people rely on their research before making a big life decision, and if you don’t...
Do you know what I love? I love to celebrate things. It doesn’t matter what that thing is; I participate if it’s a celebration. Why? Because I honestly believe that’s the meaning of life. That’s what we’re here to do and to make the most of our limited time on this...
You can’t swing a cat without hitting some news about Twitter these days. For many people, leaving the platform seems the most logical option. But how do you replace such a valuable tool for disseminating news and information? Along with other platforms you already...
DPEG Marketing Company has 7 spots open for website design in 2023. We partner with small businesses to help them grow. We can help you optimize your site and integrate the essential tools. You can build your reputation and be recognizable with the right systems.