For Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
Ah! The life of a Marketing Mentor is good. You may be wondering, “What exactly IS a Marketing Mentor?” To which we would respond: “What do you need help with?” Our clients love their new marketing plans, but they need help to implement the plan and execute their tasks. Voila! DPEG Marketing Mentor was born.
What we do
The DPEG Marketing Approach
Let us execute your marketing campaigns and activities, from website design to event planning.
If you are passionate about your business and want to create a successful brand, we are interested in working with you! We love to help business owners succeed. Our virtual Marketing Mentor Services are available to help you implement the right marketing for your business. We offer the support you need for as long as you need it.
WE WORK ON YOUR BUSINESS SO THAT YOU CAN WORK IN YOUR BUSINESS.
We believe that a consistent brand is a memorable brand. We integrate your brand and logo across the whole spectrum of marketing, sales, and service. Also, we use brand integration to help you provide excellent customer service.
Increasing Your Profits
Having virtual meetings and using our project management system saves you money and time so that you can concentrate on the parts of your business that you love.
While working with a DPEG Marketing Mentor, you will have virtual meetings and a project management system. You can track the progress we are making on any task. Our collaborative approach will make you feel like we are working in the office right next door.
Together we will decide on which package best fits your needs, and there is no yearly contract. We will continue our marketing mentorship relationship for however long you need it.
Generating New Ideas
Solving Big Problems
DO YOU NEED A MARKETING MENTOR?
Our Marketing Mentors will take care of:
- Content management and updating
- Performance profiling & troubleshooting
- WordPress theme update and configuration
- WordPress plugin update, installation, configuration & support
- Responsive website maintenance & support
- Mobile web application maintenance & support
- Keeping your blog updated
- Maintaining your latest news
- WordPress security audits, security updates, and back-up
- Basic SEO
- Weekly virtual meetings
- Assisting in overall marketing plan implementation
- Ensuring that real-time corrections to plan are made as needed
- Evaluating plan effectiveness on monthly basis
- Creation of branded materials
- Get Personal: Birthday, Holiday, Anniversary emails
- Setting up your Client Retention Maintenance System
- Administration of CRM system
- Keeping your contacts lists up to date
- Setting up reminders
- Sending out regular email blasts
- Creating Milestones and Pipelines
- Tasks for projects
- Automatic email reminders
- Tracking all email correspondence (open rates, unsubscribe)
- Viewing completed tasks and events by project
- Include files associated with projects in a shared folder
- Viewing Task and Event Reports
At DPEG Marketing, we get things done, and have fun in the process!
EVER HEAR THE EXPRESSION “NEVER MET A STRANGER”? THAT IS US!
Corporate Event planning can be expensive and stressful. DPEG Marketing takes the guesswork out of planning meetings, expos, and events. By providing planning, expertise, and creative solutions for meetings, expo’s and events of all sizes, we can work within your budget. Since we handle everything from conception to completion, we can de-stress the experience.
Below is an example of our checklist of how we will run your event:
- Determine what your basic event requirements are: dates, location, and the number of attendees.
- Define the WHY. Is it a networking event? Training? A fundraiser? A celebration or promotion? Having clarity about the purpose of your event will help ensure that DPEG Marketing is well-aligned with your needs.
- Set a budget.
3 Months Out
- Place an order for any printed materials.
- Begin production of meeting content (videos, presentations, printed collateral, and worksheets).
- Create a customized event website.
- Send invitations to attendees. Include the link to your custom event website.
- Decide on Marketing, PR, and social media strategy for your event.
The Day of
- Meet with the DPEG Team to review all event details.
- Do a walk-through.
- Check to ensure that all times and locations for the event have been posted correctly, clearly and visibly.
- Do a test run of all A/V presentations.
- Set up registration packets.
- Greet attendees.
- Organize shipping of any equipment that needs to be returned.
- Write thank-you notes to speakers, staff, and others.
- Solicit feedback from attendees and critical staff.
- Complete any post-meeting surveys with the client.
- Keep a set of notes about what worked well and what didn’t, so you can refer to it when planning future events.