A DPEG Marketing Plan is a blueprint that outlines your company’s advertising and marketing efforts for the next 6, 12 or 18 months. You can consider your marketing plan as a “Plan for Success”.
One of the main purposes of developing a marketing plan is to get your company on a specific path. The marketing goals are in alignment with the broader company objectives.
- A start-up is looking for strategies to increase their customers.
- An established business is looking to gain more of the market share.
- A company launching a new product line or service is looking for ways to promote.
The bottom line is: with a marketing plan you will see growth.
Our detailed marketing plans will give you a new vision of your business’s potential. We guarantee that our Marketing Mentors will come up with ideas you’ve never dreamed of!
No business is too large or too small to invest in a DPEG Marketing Plan.
Here are four important reasons to hire DPEG Marketing:
1. We ensure that your marketing objectives are aligned with your goals.
2. We make your ideas and concepts come to life.
3. We keep you focused and on task with DPEG’s Project Management System.
4. We help you track and trend your marketing efforts.
When you include a DPEG Marketing Plan in your overall business plan, it can help you to obtain financing.
View our Pricing for Strategic Marketing Plans
DPEG Marketing PlansExample of an 18 Month Plan
- Your Business Information
- Overview: Target Market, Customer and Competitor Profile
- Marketing Objectives and Goals: Marketing Strategy, Action Steps
- Vision and Mission Statement
- Business objectives: Short and Long Term
- Financial Analysis: Sales and Profitability Analysis
- S.W.O.T.(Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), Analysis and Activity Sheet
- Market Overview: Your Market, Your Customers
- Teona’s Secret Weapon: How do we get there?
- Competitor Analysis
- S.M.A.R.T (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely)
- 8 P’s of marketing (Product, Pricing, Position, Promotion, People, Process, Physical, Productivity)
- Marketing Budget
- My Mission to You
- Virtual meetings monthly
- Monitoring/Measurement Activities/Report Card
- And more