Ah! The life of a Marketing Mentor is a good life. You may be wondering “What exactly IS a Marketing Mentor?” To which we would respond: “What do you need help with?” Our clients love their new marketing plans, but find they need help to implement the plan and execute their tasks.
Voila! DPEG Marketing Mentor was born.
Schedule your complimentary “Marketing Miracle Hour”
The DPEG Marketing Approach
Let us execute your marketing campaigns and activities, from website design to event planning.
We work ON your business so that you can work IN your business.
We believe that a consistent brand is a memorable brand. We integrate your brand and logo across the whole spectrum of marketing, sales and service. In addition, we use brand integration to help you provide excellent customer service.
Increasing Your Profits
Having virtual meetings over Skype and using our project management system saves you money and time so that you can concentrate on the parts of your business that you love.
While working with a DPEG Marketing Mentor, you will have virtual meetings, and access to a project management system. You can track the progress we are making on any task. Our collaborative approach will make you feel like we are working in the office right next door.
At DPEG Marketing, we get things done, and have fun in the process! Our Marketing Mentors will take care of:
- Content management and updating
- Performance profiling & troubleshooting
- WordPress theme update and configuration
- WordPress plugin update, installation, configuration & support
- Responsive website maintenance & support
- Mobile web application maintenance & support
- Keeping your blog updated (Does not include writing)
- Maintaining your latest news
- WordPress security audits, security updates and back-up
- Basic SEO
- Weekly virtual meetings
- Assisting in overall marketing plan implementation
- Ensuring that real time corrections to plan are made as needed
- Evaluating plan effectiveness on monthly basis
- Creation of branded materials
- Get Personal: Birthday, Holiday, Anniversary emails
- Setting up your Client Retention Maintenance System
- Administration of CRM system
- Keeping your contacts lists up to date
- Setting up reminders
- Sending out regular email blasts
- Creating Milestones and Pipelines
- Tasks for projects
- Automatic email reminders
- Tracking all email correspondence (open rates, unsubscribe)
- Viewing completed tasks and events by project
- Include files associated with projects in a shared folder
- Viewing Task and Event Reports
Let’s do this – together! Our reputation depends on your success. Our tasks and deadlines are realistic, and we will help you execute all your marketing needs. We save you time and money by managing projects. As a virtual company, you can live and work anywhere and still hire us as your Marketing Mentor.
Are you looking for a Personal Marketing Coaching to Improve Your Marketing Efforts?
If you are passionate about your business and want to create a successful brand, we are interested in working with you! We love to help business owners succeed. Our virtual Marketing Coaching Services are available to help you implement the right marketing for your business. We offer the support you need for as long as you need it.
- Want feedback on your marketing plan?
- Need help developing your web presence?
- Unsure how to express your WHY?
- Confused by social media?
- Just hired a Sales employee?
- Rolling out a new product of service?
- Hosting an event and not sure how to plan?
After your free consultation appointment, together we will decided on which package best fits your needs and there is no yearly contract. We will continue our coaching relationship for however long you need it.
Want to make a splash? Start off with our goal setting workshop is titled “Creating your WHY!”
It is fun and at the same time powerful. The workshop is an hour long then we take a 15 minute break. After the break we review your goals, make sure your WHY is strong and make a plan on how to start. The entire process can take up to 4 hours and I find that mornings are best, as people are “fresh”.
Ever hear the expression “Never met a stranger”? That is us!
Corporate Event planning can be expensive and stressful. DPEG Marketing takes the guesswork out of planning meetings, expo’s and events. By providing planning, expertise and creative solutions for meetings, expo’s and events of all sizes we can work within your budget. Since we handle everything from conception to completion, we can de-stress the experience.
Below is an example of our checklist of how we will run your event:
- Determine what your basic event requirements are: dates, location and number of attendees.
- Define the WHY. Is it a networking event? A training? A fundraiser? A celebration or promotion? Having clarity about the purpose of your event will help ensure that DPEG Marketing is well aligned with your needs.
- Set a budget.
- Place an order for any printed materials.
- Begin production of meeting content (videos, presentations, printed collateral and worksheets).
- Create a customized event website.
- Send invitations to attendees. Include the link to your custom event website.
- Decide on Marketing, PR and social media strategy for your event.
- Meet with the DPEG Team to review all event details.
- Do a walk-through.
- Check to ensure that all times and locations for the event have been posted correctly, clearly and visibly.
- Do a test run of all A/V presentations.
- Set up registration packets.
- Greet attendees.
- Organize shipping of any equipment that needs to be returned.
- Write thank you notes to speakers, staff and others.
- Solicit feedback from attendees and key staff.
- Complete any post-meeting surveys with the client.
- Keep a set of notes about what worked well and what didn’t, so you can refer to it when planning future events.